Day 01. Labuan Bajo – Lembor Village – Spider Rice Field – Hobbit Cave – Ruteng Pu’u Village – Ruteng
- Pick up at your hotel at 07.00 am and drive to lembor village to see the biggest rice field cultivation in flores
- Heading to spider web rice field to see an amazing view of rice field which is looks like a spider’s web
- Drive to ruteng for having lunch then
- Continuing drive to hobbit cave to see the phitecantropus erectus (a small human’s fossils)
- Drive to ruteng pu’u village to see an ancient customs and tradition of manggarai people
- Drive to your hotel in Ruteng for overnight stay
Day 02. Ruteng – Ranamese Lake – Aimere – Malanage Hot Water Spring – Bajawa
- After having breakfast at hotel, then drive to rana mese lake to see the beauty of it’s crater lake which surrounded by rain forest
- Heading to aimere to see how the local people procces the local alcoholic drink call sopi
- Continueing drive to hot water spring of malanage , swim in the warm water is a good choose if you are in bajawa, due to his cold temperature in it’s place
- Drive to your hote for overnight stay
Day 03. Bajawa – Bena Village – Blue Dtone Beach – Detusoko – Ndua Ria – Moni
- Having b’fast at hotel and drive to bena village
- Seeing the beauty of culture of ngadaness and felt deeply with the locals
- Heading to blue stone beach , relax and enjoy the beauty of snone beach
- Drive to detusoko to see terrace paddy field on the slopes
- Continue drive to ndua ria traditional fruit market to see selling and buying activies of local people
- Heading to mony for overnight stay
Day 04. Moni – Kelimutu Lake – Ende Airport
- Early morning trekking to the volcano, enjoy the beautyful scenery of sunrise and 3 different color of lake
- Going back down to moni to catch the car
- Drive to the airport. End of the tour
Day 05. Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Kalong Island
- Our tour gide will pick you upat the hotel in labuan bajo
- Dive to harbour to get on board.
- Boiting to rinca island as other home of komodo dragon,trekking to see the komodo dragon on natural habitat and find any other wildlife which could be found on the island
- Heading to komodo island, do another trekking to see the giant lizard on komodo island,
- Afterward continue boating to pink beach,
- Have great snorkeling to the pink beach and anjoy with the beauty of pink sandy beach.
- Continue boating to kalong island to see the thousands of flying foxeswhich flying out from the mangrove forest.(spend the night)
Day 06. Padar Island – Manta Point – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- After breakfast heading to padar island,
- Morning trekking on padar to see the spectacular view of 3 beaches which is surrounded
- Boating to manta point,snorkeling with manta rays(no guarantee depend to our lucky day)
- Continue boating to kanawa island, snorkeling with a thosands of fishes and a spectacular coral reef also enjoy the beauty of long white sandy beach
- Return back to Labuan bajo and drop to hotel/airport..
Note : the tour also could be starting from ende and ending in labuan bajo with the same itinerary
Price Per Person : On Requested
Service included :
- Private AC car with driver, English speaking tour guide, Entrance fee, Accomodation for 3 nights, Accomodation and meals for guide and driver, komodo entrance fee and ranger fee, 1 night sleeping on boat, full meals on boat.
Service excluded :
- Meals, Personal expenses, Insurance, Donation fee, Tip, Flight ticket
What to bring?
Long sleves, long pants, sun block, mosquito’s spray, cash IDR, flash light, jacket and other necesarry stuff which not mention here.